Affordable dental and vision insurance
- i and I keep flossing in my purse these little mini ones dental insurance get from your dental office.
- my purse but I love the glide was most because the glide flosses are very smooth and they do exactly.
- what they say they glide like literally they don’t get hung up in your teeth and shred the floss or anything .
- like that it’s kind of got like a a minty fresh film on the floor so that it glides now my teeth are extra tight like
contact and my teeth is really tight because
- I think because I have the space it pretty much took up any space that I have in any of my teeth so it is .
- very tight and not to mention I did keep my wisdom teeth they grew them straight and perfect so there.
- was no need to get rid of them they don’t bother me so I did keep them but it is very hard to get way .
- back there and floss and very hard to kind of stretch the floss in there because the contact is so tight so if.
I use this glad floss it is the only thing that I can use to get into those tight spaces .
- and make sure there is no food or debris trapped in there last but not least the thing that.
- I want to talk out the most is my new toothbrush I have been using our OB spin brush for about.
- I once at about seven years now and my RB I want to say was five thousand I can’t remember.
- which one that one was but the battery in it finally kind of died on me like I couldn’t travel out of town.
- with it if it has to be on the charger all day non-stop it could never be unplugged or it would literally.
die in the middle of me brushing my teeth so I knew it the battery was going in that to brushing it was time.
- and I think it didn’t be really good hey it lasted me about seven six or seven years so I am not complaining.
- but I recently just purchased this new oral-b toothbrush that